Vinca Film GmbH
The copyright for all contents of this website is © Vincafilm
This site is created & maintained by
DSGVO Vinca Cinema
This website is operated by Vincafilm. All texts and links have been carefully checked and are constantly updated. We make every effort to provide accurate and complete information on this website, but we do not assume any responsibility, guarantee or liability that the information provided through this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We reserve the right to change the information on this website at any time without notice and make no commitment to update the information contained herein. All links to external providers were checked for accuracy at the time of their inclusion, but we are not liable for the content and availability of websites that can be reached via hyperlinks. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damages caused by the content of linked pages, the provider of the linked page is solely liable. It does not matter whether the damage is of a direct, indirect or financial nature or whether there is any other damage that could result from loss of data, loss of use or other reasons of any kind. Regarding data protection: We cannot guarantee the security of data transmission on the Internet; in particular, there is a risk of access by third parties when data is transmitted by e-mail. The use of contact data published in the imprint by third parties for advertising purposes is hereby expressly prohibited. The operator reserves the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising or information material being sent. Should individual provisions or formulations of this disclaimer be or become invalid, this shall not affect the content or validity of the remaining provisions.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
This website is operated by Vincafilm. We do not collect any personal data from you when you visit this website. Personal data is only collected if you provide it yourself via a contact, purchase, or registration form. This data will only be used to fulfill your request and will be deleted afterwards.
Use of own cookies
When calling up certain pages, a so-called „session cookie“ is set. This is a small text file that is automatically deleted from your computer at the end of the browser session. The sole purpose of this file is to enable you to use certain applications. You can change the settings of most web browsers so that your browser does not accept new cookies, or you can have received cookies deleted. How this works specifically for your browser can usually be found out via its help function.
- We use „Google reCAPTCHA“ (hereinafter „reCAPTCHA“) on this website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited („Google“), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to verify whether data entry on this website (e.g. in a contact form) is made by a human or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent by the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. Website visitors are not notified that an analysis is taking place.
The storage and analysis of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web offers from abusive automated spying and from SPAM. If a corresponding consent was requested, the processing is based exclusively on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
- To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the consent tool „Real Cookie Banner“. Details on how „Real Cookie Banner“ works can be found at https://devowl.io/de/rcb/datenverarbeitung/. Legal bases for the processing of personal data in this context are Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents. The provision of the personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
- Polylang is a multilingual system for WordPress websites. The cookies store the user’s language and can redirect the user to the version of the website that corresponds to the language of the user’s browser.
- WooCommerce is an e-commerce store system that allows you to buy products on this website. Cookies are used to collect items in a shopping cart, to store the user’s shopping cart in the website’s database, to save recently viewed products, to display them again, and to allow users to hide messages in the online store.
- Elementor is a software used to create the layout of this website. Cookies are used to store the number of page views and active sessions of the user. The collected data is not used for analysis purposes, but only to ensure that, for example, elements hidden during multiple active sessions are not displayed again.
- Adobe Fonts enables the integration of fonts into websites to enhance the website without the need to install the fonts on the user’s device. This requires the processing of the user’s IP address and metadata. No cookies or cookie-like technologies are set on the user’s client. This data may be used to collect visited websites and it may be used to improve Adobe Fonts services. Adobe Fonts may share your personal information with other data processors, customer service providers, analytics technology providers, including session rendering partners, payment processing services, fraud monitoring and prevention, detection and prevention of fraudulent or illegal activity or misuse of services and software, and other marketing platforms and service providers.
- Gravatar enables the display of images of people who have, for example, written a comment or logged into an account. The image is retrieved based on the user’s provided email address if an image has been saved on gravatar.com for that email address. This requires the processing of the user’s IP address and metadata. No cookies or cookie-like technologies are set on the user’s client. This data may be used to track the websites visited and to improve Aut O’Mattic’s services.
- Vimeo allows embedding content in websites published on vimeo.com to enhance the website with videos. This requires the processing of the user’s IP address and metadata. Cookies or cookie-like technologies can be stored and read. These may include personal data and technical data such as user IDs, consents, security tokens, language, video player settings, interactions with the service and the account used. This data may be used to collect web pages visited, to compile detailed statistics about user behavior, and to improve Vimeo’s services. This data may be linked by Vimeo to the data of users logged into Vimeo’s websites (e.g., vimeo.com). It may also be used for profiling purposes, such as providing you with personalized services, such as advertising based on your interests or recommendations. Vimeo provides personal information to authorized vendors, advertisers, analytics providers, affiliates, and consultants, and reasonable efforts are made to screen vendors for their privacy and data security practices.
- Stripe is the service provider for online payments integrated in Woo Payments. Customers can also pay with Twint or Paypal at any time.
- Mailchimp is a marketing platform that allows us to differentiate audiences and send marketing messages via email. Cookies are used to store on which page the user starts your user journey and the user’s explicit opt-in to collect their email address for email marketing.
Server log files
As with any connection to a web server, the server of our web hosting provider Infomaniak AG in Zurich, Switzerland, logs and stores certain technical data. This data includes the IP address and the operating system of your device, the data, the access time, the type of browser and the browser request including the origin of the request (referrer). This is necessary for technical reasons to provide you with our website. The web hosting provider uses technical and organizational measures to protect this data from unauthorized access and does not pass it on to third parties. To the extent that we process personal data in the process, we do so based on our interest in providing you with the best possible user experience and ensuring the security and stability of our systems.
Use of Koko Analytics
Koko Analytics is a privacy-friendly (DSGVO-compliant) open-source (GPLv3) analytics plugin for WordPress, which does not collect any personal data and does not transfer anything to third-party servers. We have disabled cookies that Koko Analytics uses to better recognize returning visitors.
If you have signed up for our newsletter with your email address, we will store and use your email address to send you our newsletter with information and advertising about us until you unsubscribe from our newsletter. For our newsletter service we use the following newsletter service: Mailchimp.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. An unsubscribe link is included in every email with our newsletter. You can also revoke your consent to the use of their email address for the future at any time to us. To do so, please use the contact options below.
You are generally entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org